Schönfließer Str. 1310439 Berlin, Germany
0049 163 727 93 97
Hayo Gebauer Product Design is a Berlin-based design studio for industrially manufactured everyday objects. Certain topics like orderliness, geometry or the connection of seemingly unrelated references are among the shape defining details of the household objects and furniture.
Hayo Gebauer graduated from the Design Academy Eindhoven in the Master Department Contextual Design. Prior to that he was trained as an industrial designer at the Braunschweig University of Arts. His works were exhibited at the Milan design week, the imm in Cologne, the Dutch Design Week and the ICFF in New York. He has worked for Van Eijk & Van der Lubbe in the Netherlands and llot llov in Berlin. He is a jury member of the European Product Design Awards and has ranked on the Dezeen Hot List in 2016.
• dezeen.com (4)• sightunseen.com (3)• currentobsession.com• design-milk.com (2)• ligature.ch (Interview)• mastercontextualdesign.info• designacademy.nl• mocoloco.com• leibal.com (10)
• 2018 'Handmade in Germany' ICFF New York
• 2016 'In need of' DDW Eindhoven
• 2015 'Lehrstühle' IMM Cologne
• 2014 'Fuorisalone' Design Week Milan
• 2018/07 Elle Decor Poland
• 2017/11 AD Magazine
• 2017/08 Trendbook by Finsa
• 2017/02 Eigen Huis Magazine
• 2017/01 AD Magazine
• 2013/06 Kristel Magazine
• 2012/10 3:lux letters
• 2012/09 The Bund
• 2012/07 Creative Product Design• 2012/05 Modern Decoration
All rights reserved. Any duplication or redistribution in any media as a whole or in parts requires written permission of Hayo Gebauer. Despite careful checking of content matter, we do not accept any liability for the contents of external links. The operators of the linked pages bear sole responsibility for their content.